HELLO! I'm Tasha, I am The Happy Hue.
This site is my celebration of humanity & why I feel so grateful to be ALIVE: wellness, self-care, self-love, body positivity, life, fitness, fashion, music, travel & philosophy are my core interests.
The Happy Hue is where wellness intersects with lifestyle: my rendition of AN Editor’s Pick OR an Editor’s List.
I, Tasha, am the editor & The Happy Hue is my gallery of what I think is worth paying attention to, what I find fascinating, & a raw insight into what goes on in my mind, as I reflect upon on this existence we call life.
At the core of it, life to me is about connection. It’s ABOUT the connection I am making with myself & the connection i am able to impart & receive from the individuals & Experiences I come to interact with. I'd like to spread A culture of positivity & wellness, this kind of lifestyle is more than just a choice -- it’s a way of life.
For me, all of this starts from the inside-- then out:
- I am here to honor my body, my mind, my spirituality, & the world around me.
- I am here to explore authenticity in my attitude & spirit.
- I am here to expand my own capacities.
- I am here to radiate positivity.
- I am here to celebrate my individuality & uniqueness.
- I am here to inspire a celebration of life.
I am an ACE certified personal trainer and I teach rhythm cycling at Absolute Cycle Singapore.
Get in touch with me at email@example.com